Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Goon FanArt

First time in my life I took part in a fan art contest! Ininitated by Dark Horse, it was about creating a piece of art dealing with the Goon (one of my absolute most favorite comics) by Eric Powell (one of my most favorite comic artists). And... I didn't win. Buh! :(
And I thought that the t&t-theory (tentacles & tits) would make it :P
Ich hab zum ersten Mal in meinem Leben an nem FanArt-Contest mitgemacht. Von  Dark Horse ausgeschrieben ging es um the Goon (eine meiner Lieblings-Comicserien) von Eric Powell (einem meiner absoluten Lieblings-Comiczeichner). Und... ich hab nich gewonnen. Buh! :( Und dabei dachte ich, die T&T-Theorie würd's rausreißen :P



  



and by the way I already made a Goon FanArt in 2007!

4 comments:

Wookieetreiber said...

Also ich find's saucool. :) Der Gewinner is mir irgendwie zu kalt/steril...

Timo said...

Danke! Und Dein Wort in Dark Horse's Ohr ;)

Barthol said...

Love it! I hope you draw more on the subject of killer mermaids.

Timo said...

Thanks, and as far as I know myself I will definitely draw more killer mermaids ;) so stay tuned!